Next week mommy is having surgery. For some reason, I am feeling very nervous. There are some things I want to make sure you know.
1. Know that mommy loves you very much. My life is so much better because of you. You are my miracle from God.
2. Always put God first. Pray and be thankful every day. Follow the path He has for you. He put you here for something special.
3. Always be fearless. Never be afraid to try new things. Take chance in life and love hard.
4. Always make time for family and friends, no matter how busy life gets. Nobody ends life wishing they had worked more or had more material items.
5. Be kind. Treat others with love, respect and kindness, even if they are rude or give you no reason. They are the ones who need your love the most. You never know what cross they are bearing in life and your kindness could be just what they need.
6. So many people love you and will always be there for you. Have someone you and trust that you can always talk with. I know there will be things a boy can’t share with his family. Find that person you trust to help you.
7. Always respect yourself. Nobody is allowed to hurt you or treat you bad, mentally or physically. You are a special, amazing kid and you should always remember that.
8, Travel and see the world. There are so many amazing places in this world and so many people you can meet and learn from.
9. Be healthy. Not just physically, but mentally and spiritually. I know you are going to do great things. You are special, amazing and so blessed.
10. Know that even when we are no longer together, I am always going to be with you. We will see each other again someday.
Pray and thank God every day for your life.
Love you so much,